Managed IT Services - Computer Support
“20 million person-days per year are lost due to technology failures – a cost that few businesses can afford. Any business supported by technology should look at both direct and indirect costs.”
- Does your IT Infrastructure need to be up and running without problems?
- Do you value the security of your data, and want to do everything possible to keep it from being lost or stolen?
- Do you want to maximize the speed, availability, and performance of your network?
- Do you hate dealing with--or thinking about--computer problems and other complexities of operating a computer network?
- Do you struggle with having the time or staff to deal with computer network maintenance?
- Would you benefit from the luxury of a full-time staff without the cost or headache?
- Do you need to supplement an overworked or unbalanced existing staff?
- Do you need help using technology effectively to increase your bottom line?
If the answer is YES to any of these questions, our Jenaly VSA virtual system administration plans are for you. With a host of plans and services designed for companies of any size, we are confident that we can help you leverage technology to make you more effective, more efficient, and more profitable.
- You’ll avoid expensive repairs and recovery costs. Our network monitoring and maintenance will save you money by preventing expensive network disasters from ever happening in the first place. As a matter of fact, we guarantee it.
- You’ll experience faster performance, fewer glitches, and practically zero downtime. Some parts of your system will degrade in performance over time, causing them to slow down, hang up, and crash. Our preventative maintenance and network monitoring will detect these problems early and prevent them from escalating into more expensive repairs and downtime.
- You’ll feel as though you have an in-house IT department--without the costs. As a network maintenance customer, you’ll have access to a knowledgeable support staff that can be reached immediately should you have any kind of problem or question.
- You’ll receive substantial discounts on IT services that you are already buying. Most IT firms will nickel and dime you over every little thing they do. Under this program, you’ll pay one flat, affordable rate and get all of the technical support you need. No hidden charges, caveats, or disclaimers.
- You’ll eliminate trip fees and receive faster response to your problems. Thanks to our remote monitoring and maintenance software, we will have the ability to remotely access and repair most network problems right from our offices. If we cannot fix it remotely, we will dispatch a technician to your office the same day.
- You’ll be able to budget for network support just like rent or insurance. Wouldn’t it be nice to avoid unexpected costs for fixing or restoring your network? Now you can.
- You’ll sleep easier knowing the “gremlins at the gate” are being watched. Cyber criminals never sleep! But thanks to our 24/7/365 monitoring and on-going maintenance, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
- You’ll safeguard your data. The data on the hard disk is always more important than the hardware that houses it. If you rely on your computer systems for daily operations, it’s time to get serious about protecting your critical, irreplaceable electronic information.
- You’ll stop annoying spam, pop-ups, and spyware from taking over your computer and your network. Not only are these intruders annoying, but they can introduce viruses and jeopardize the security of your network.
- You’ll gain incredible peace of mind. As a business owner, you already have enough to worry about. We’ll make sure everything pertaining to your network security and reliability is handled so you don’t have to worry about it.
Contact us for a free site analysis and start sleeping better today.
Learn why Jenaly is the correct choice to manage your networked environment. Also, learn how to schedule a FREE on-site network audit and evaluation to show you how Jenaly can become your true Virtual IT Department!
Click here to learn more >